I’ve been seriously MIA- I know!!!
So I decided that instead of just popping up with a makeup video that doesn’t really share my heart, I decided to do this instead.
It’s been an interesting season for me, as I’ve been learning a lot about life’s lessons (not to mention my lecturers’ as well), and I am back – I’ve missed you guys- really!
So here’s a vlog (which I rarely do, btw- vlogging is HARD!!!) that brings you with me to our most famous coastal city.
I visited Mombasa with Turnup Travel- a really cool locally-based company that is redefining how Millennials experience and enjoy travel. A big thank you to the TT team for organizing such a wonderful experience, and for handling the logistics for such a LARGE group of people!
We began by taking the SGR Madaraka Express (or the Standard Gauge Railway) which is a project that has taken the entire country by storm. It has reduced the time it takes to travel to the Coast, especially compared to the old railway AND even by driving (if you observe the speed limit, that is).
The SGR was super comfortable, and their on-board service is nothing short of professional. And unlike most Kenyans’ assumptions, the train leaves ON TIME!!! For a full read on the entire train ride including what you can bring on board, take a look at this post by A Kenyan Girl–http://akenyangirl.com/2017/09/the-madarakaexpress-experience/
I also got to meet a great number of new friends, and here are some of them. Follow them guys- these are some of Kenya’s most creative… creatives. LOL!!
David- Versatile Photographers
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Versatile-Photographers-123064824417072/
– Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/versatilephotographers/
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/Versatilepics
Wamuyu- Throttle Adventures
– Instagram- http://www.instagram.com/throttleadventures.ke
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/ThrottleAdv_ke
Muthuri Kinyamu/Turnup Travel
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/muthurikinyamu
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/turnup_travel
– Instagram- http://www.instagram.com/lex_ndegwa
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/cokemanke
– Instagram- http://www.instagram.com/kimaniwangari
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/damariskimani10
– Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/themagunga
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/themagunga
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/magungaw
Anthony and Sham- Routes Adventure
– Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/routesadventure/
– Twitter- https://twitter.com/routesadventure
– YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-HWTwTNoD1DDpYlxDQbNA
– Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/alyaalharazi/
– Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/alyaalharazi/
Have you subscribed to our channel? If not, please subscribe for at least one new video each week by clicking here– http://bit.ly/1Tye1D4
Check out my most recent travel vlog right here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iviuA-V0UzY
Don’t forget to thumbs us up (thanks so much!!) and to leave a comment below!
Subscribe to my channel for new videos at least once each week– http://goo.gl/N3U8xD
You can also find us on: –
— Snapchat- @BellesaAfrica
— Twitter- http://twitter.com/BellesaAfrica
— Facebook- http://facebook.com/BellesaAfrica
— Instagram- http://instagram.com/BellesaAfrica
— Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/BellesaAfrica
— Google Plus- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BellesaAfrica/posts
Thank you so much for watching, and subscribing if you already have. We really appreciate your support.